Welcome

Username or Email:

Password:




[ ]

Date / Time

 

Newsletter

Details of the Winter Event Spawn

12 Jan : 17:03  |  Events  |   0
  None
Details of the Winter Event Spawn
Regrettably, we were unable to keep the site updated with information on this event. Our webserver lost a hard drive right in the most inopportune time. Level 4 is almost complete, and Level 5 will be active by 11pm eastern time tonight.

If you dont like spoilers, leave now !

The Winter Invasion Event

This system was designed with the intention of making it more available to more players than the typical "spawn" systems, or improv invasions tend to be. To make that happen, we have a kills requirement for each level, as well as a time requirement, and a list of all players who have participated over all.

As this is the first run of a rather complicated event system, and no real thorough testing time, there may be issues here or there. So far, so good - one problem found and corrected. We really do not expect anymore problematic issues, but are constantly monitoring it. We also may have to change or tweak something here or there, and will announce a few aspects at a later time.

Also, in this event, each mobile gives each person credited with killing it, their own independent chance of getting a reward. Meaning, more than one person can get an item from each creature.

The ridiculously low kills vs time requirement was deliberately done to make sure that even if there's a low interest, it will progress in a reasonable time frame.

If you are unaware of the event, or its location, please visit the forums events section. There have been prior announcements made there.

Level 1 (completed!)

Mobiles: basic holiday critters, bunnies and ferrets (buffed)

Time requirement: 36hrs
Kill requirement: 5000

1% chance of a drop. A further 10% chance of the drop being a random power scroll, and 90% chance of being one of the following:

White Cloth Dye Tub, Red Poinsettia, Red Plain Rug Deed, Small Fishing Net Deed


Level 2 (completed!)

Mobiles: basic holiday critters, Coal Elementals and a new mobile, Ice Ooze

Time requirement: 36hrs
Kill requirement: 3750

1% chance of a drop. A further 10% chance of the drop being a random power scroll, and 90% chance of being one of the following:

White Poinsettia, Snow Globe One, Potted Plant Deed, White Leather Dye Tub


Level 3 (completed!)

Mobiles (to be announced)

Time requirement: 36hrs
Kill requirement: 2500

2.5% chance of a drop. A further 10% chance of the drop being a random power scroll, and 90% chance of being one of the following:

Snow Globe Two, Rose Of Trinsic, Wrist Watch, Hanging Axes Deed


Level 4 (completed!)

Mobiles (to be announced)

Time requirement: 36hrs
Kill requirement: 1000

5% chance of a drop. A further 10% chance of the drop being a random power scroll, and 90% chance of being one of the following:

Snow Globe Three, Hearth Of The Home Fire, Dawns Music Box, Tapestry Of Sosaria


Level 5 (completed!)

At this point, a boss and 4 mini-bosses will spawn. There will be no further kill or time requirements, as there is no further to progress in this event.

Each of the 4 mini-bosses will give a 25% chance to all involved in slaying them, to receive a Earrings of Protection Box Set and the main boss will give 100% chance, to all who participated in this and the previous levels, to receive a heritage token.

Note that you are NOT required to participate in every level to get the Boss drop, but a reasonable contribution to the slaughter is required. If you have been at it long enough to even ask if you are eligible, you surely are. The heritage token reward will only be given 1 per account.

Happy Holidays, and thanks for playing at Wakened.

Search Wakened Online

Chatbox

You must be logged in to post comments on this site - please either log in from the Login box or from here.


No messages yet.

Latest Forum Posts